- Excellent reduction ratio across a broad spectrum.
- Fitted with a pre-screen as standard to ensure maximum scalping capability to maximise throughput and reduce wear costs.
- Underpan feeder as standard for maximum belt protection.
- Variable tip speed from 30 to 37 metres / sec.
- Hydraulically adjustable main conveyor for relieving wire blockages in recycle applications.
- Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs.
CI421 PrisecTM Impactor
|Max feed size |
700mm (27½ in)
|No. of products|
|Operating dimensions - Open Circuit|
4.60m (15 ft 1 in)
6.70m (22 ft 0)
16.50m (54 ft 2 in)
53.0 t (58.4 st)
|Operating dimensions - Closed Circuit |
5.35m (17 ft 6 in)
|Width with NF conveyor |
6.83m (22 ft 5 in)
|Width with NF conveyor and stockpiler|
11.15 m (36 ft 7 in)
19.46m (63 ft 10 in)
62.4t (68.8 st)
|Transport dimensions - Open Circuit|
3.60m (11 ft 9¾ in)
|Width (Width (with recirc and stockpile conveyors)|
3.00m (9 ft 10 in)
15.73m (51 ft 7 in)
|Transport dimensions - Closed Circuit |
3.75m (12 ft 3 in)
3.54m (11 ft 7 in)
18.51m (60 ft 9 in)
|Main conveyor dimensions|
4.21m (13 ft 10 in)
1.2m (47¼ in)
|Natural Fines Conveyor Dimensions|
3.10m (10 ft 2 in)
0.65m (25½ in)
Note. All weights and dimensions are for standard units only.